Aanmelden voor alle vacatures o.v.v. vacaturenummer graag via vacature [at] onbekendehelden [dot] nl met cv en motivatie.
The job: Installation Technician
You will be working on state of the art VSAT & TVRO systems and install, maintain or trouble shoot them on various ships, luxurious yachts and impressive offshore vessels around the world. You will be part of a young passionate team, and the best part is that you will work with high-end Augmented Reality Systems… We are the first in the business, so this is your chance to join us!
What do you like to do!
- Install, maintain and/or trouble shoot VSAT & TVRO systems;
- Work with new techniques like Augmented Reality;
- Provide technical assistance to team members;
- Test and evaluate new and upgraded products;
- Support the R&D team by providing them with detailed reports on technical issues;
- Train and motivate colleagues;
- Act as a knowledge base for both clients as colleagues.
What kind of skills do you need?
You need to be sort of a geek, but with normal social behaviour and able to work in a team, as well as independent. Strong communication skills and a service minded attitude are important for when you meet our clients.
You really need to have ambition, because we give you a chance to grow within the company. So if you have an endless ambition to improve yourself and the desire to learn and take ownership of your personal development…then you are halfway there! By the way: We like to have fun during work, so humour is a necessity!
So here’s the rest:
- +2yrs experience in installing, maintaining and troubleshooting ships electronics and/or communication systems in a maritime setting (Satellite and IT experience are a plus);
- MBO/HBO education in electronics, communication technology or equivalent;
- Practical knowledge of test and measuring equipment;
- Excellent English skills (verbal and written);
- Ability to work at heights;
- A Valid passport and full drivers license;
- Flexible approach to working hours and patterns.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary;
- A lot of training, learning and coaching!;
- 24 vacation days;
- A fast paced working environment;
- A real chance to grow within the company;
- The chance to be the first to work with augmented reality in the maritime sector!